- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Easy Returns
- The perfect Gift
- Product Guarantee
Male Model: 184 cm and wears size L
Female Model: 167 cm and wears size S
|Chest width (cm)||51||53||58||64||67||71|
• Show your love for fishing in style
• Get a great quality hoodie
• Anglers will appreciate this gift
• A timeless and iconic piece of clothing
All orders go through our 3-step quality check before we ship them out
- Our automated software checks graphics for quality before fulfillment and evaluated if any adjustments need to be made before production
- Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders are being fulfilled
- We run a final quality check after the product is being sent
I have received a damaged/mislabeled product
We’re sorry to hear that your product arrived [damaged/mislabeled]. Our team will look into the order, so please reach out to email@example.com and send a detailed description of the problem and add quality photos where we can see the specific issue and the whole shirt showing.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
What is not covered by the Guarantee?
We see wear and tear caused by normal use as something beautiful and it is not covered by the warranty. Here are some examples of things that are not warranty issues:
- Wear that occurs when a garment has been used a lot, e.g. that the fabric is worn at the cuffs or seams where the thread has been worn off.
- Pilling due to external influences beyond the normal, for example from a backpack or Velcro.
- Damage that occurs due to improper washing or handling.
- Tears or other damage caused by external influences.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd² (288.2 g/m²)
Sustainability is at the core of all that we do. It's fundamental in the long run. We continually work to change our business, our industry and society. We have gotten far, however we are a long way from done.
Here are some initiatives we are currently doing:
♻️ Mailer Bags
We use post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic packaging for all apparel orders. PCR plastics are made from items people recycle every day, like plastic bags and bottles.
We use polymer mailers for apparel. Poly mailers are lightweight, moisture-resistant mailers made from polyethylene film.
We are working on reducing the use of plastic in the packaging process to save the environment and avoid overpackaging while shipping items without causing any damages.
🌱 Eco-friendly Products
This product collection is growing along with the needs of our customers. Having already added 48 products between 2021-2022, we plan on launching new eco-friendly products over time. Right now we're offering Eco-friendly products ranging from Hoodies, T-shirts and Beanies
🚚 Climate neutral shipping
Minimize carbon footprint
Transportation used to ship orders burns fossil fuels and generates carbon emissions. Those emissions trap heat, leading to climate change.
Calculate shipping emissions
We calculate the cost to neutralize our shipping emissions by protecting forests through certified projects and partners.
Sweden 🇸🇪5-7 Business days
Germany 🇩🇪 5-7 Business days
Finland 🇫🇮 5-7 Business days
Switzerland 🇨🇭5-8 Business days
France 🇫🇷 2-4 Business days
Denmark 🇩🇰 5-7 Business days
Netherlands 🇳🇱3-6 Business days
Poland 🇵🇱 3-6 Business days
Austria 🇦🇹5-7 Business days
We're shipping to every country within the EU so if you're not seeing your country in the list above, count with 5-7 Business days
PS It takes roughly 1-2 business days to fulfill the order