All orders go through our 3-step quality check before we ship them out
- Our automated software checks graphics for quality before fulfillment and evaluated if any adjustments need to be made before production
- Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders are being fulfilled
- We run a final quality check after the product is being sent
I have received a damaged/mislabeled product
We’re sorry to hear that your product arrived [damaged/mislabeled]. Our team will look into the order, so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a detailed description of the problem and add quality photos where we can see the specific issue and the whole shirt showing.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
What is not covered by the Guarantee?
We see wear and tear caused by normal use as something beautiful and it is not covered by the warranty. Here are some examples of things that are not warranty issues:
- Wear that occurs when a garment has been used a lot, e.g. that the fabric is worn at the cuffs or seams where the thread has been worn off.
- Pilling due to external influences beyond the normal, for example from a backpack or Velcro.
- Damage that occurs due to improper washing or handling.
- Tears or other damage caused by external influences.